The wedding experience starts from the moment you get in touch with us. We strongly advise that you have a look at our galleries and pricing information so that you have a good understanding of what we offer.
- A no obligation client consultation will be arranged at a time and location that is convenient for you (we are based in London but are in Oxford a lot of time as well). Don’t worry if you are not available to meet in person, we can usually book something in over the phone in the evenings or day time whichever suits.
The consultation is an informal chat about what you are looking for and for us to help you realise which aspects are the most important to you. Often the consultation ends up as an informative session about photography and videography by the end of which you will likely have a better understand of what you want.
- After securing your date and exchanging contracts, Blushhh will work with you to create a plan that captures the important aspects of your special day.
- The outline discussed with you during the planning stage is used on your wedding day to act as a guide. We will normally arrive early to setup and touch base with you or a member of your family to see if there are any last minute changes.
- Through the day we will capture a variety of traditional and contemporary shots including posed couples shoot, group photos, candid shots of guests mingling and unobstructed capture of rest of the day as it unfolds.
- Towards the end of the day, we will touch base with you or an appointed contact to ensure that you are happy with what has been covered so far. This will give you an opportunity to cover off any lose ends.
- At the start of portrait session, we will have a chat about the session, the different outfits you would like to change into and discuss how comfortable you are with different poses. Often this will be obvious from the session but we like to get a feel for how you are expecting the session to progress.
- We start the session with safe shots that help build your confidence. We will progress onto more creative capture as you begin to enjoy the session and forget about being photographed!
- Throughout the shoot we will show you preview of the images on our camera to give us an idea of what you like and don’t like.
- Once the shoot is over, you will be invited back to view the images within a week. If we are unable to meet in person, we can transfer proof images online securely. We prefer to meet in person so that we can discuss image enhancements for the photos you select as part of the package.
- Commercial/Corporate photography can range vastly. For events, it would normally follow the sequence similar to that of a wedding and for Corporate headshots, it will be similar to the Portrait Experience.